Admission & Fee
Admission and Fee Structure
ScholarShip of 15000 for 80% & above in 12th
6 Sharing: 1500 Per Month
3 Sharing: 2500 Per Month
2 Sharing: 3500 Per Month
There are some rules of admission at Kelvin Institute to which all students and
parents should abide:
- To seek admission in BCA, it is compulsory to have mathematics subject in 12th.
Standard. No exception to this rule is accepted.
- In case student wishes to get transfer from any other college of UTU and seeking
admission at Kelvin, he/she must submit the application and affidavit at office
of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU), Suddhowala, Dehradun. The approval letter
from UTU will then be produced at Kelvin’s admission desk.
- Gap certificate is to be submitted by student on rupees 10 stamp paper if there
is a gap of more than 1 year between completion of 12th examination and admission
in graduate course.
- Student needs to submit his/her 10th and 12th Marksheet at admission desk for verification
of his/her percentage.
Document Needed at the Time of Admission
Following documents has to be submitted during confirmation of admission at Kelvin
- Pass Mark sheet of 10th Standard
- Pass Mark sheet of 12th Standard
- Migration or transfer Certificate 12th appearing school
- Gap Certificate on stamp paper of ` 10/- (if there is gap of more than 1 year between
school and graduate studies)
- Semester or year-wise mode of fee submission is accepted.
- Hostel fee for those who opted for college hostel is accepted quarterly (complete
payment in four installments).
You can show us your interest in our institute by registering with us. Click here to register with Kelvin Institute of Technology.