6 Sharing: 1500 Per Month
3 Sharing: 2500 Per Month
2 Sharing: 3500 Per Month
Seminars At kelvin
Seminar On Human Rights
Seminar On Soft Skill Development
Seminar On Soft Skill Development
Sports At kelvin
Our Placement Stastistics
The course which can be considered as one of the best choice of IT course after completing
The course curriculum is designed to provide mix of computer programming and Information
Technology. Six semesters include subjects that would give you knowledge of practical
based subjects like programming languages, database applications, website & internet
programming, etc., conceptual study subjects like information system, personnel
management, software engineering, etc. and also enhance your professional skills
by with help of class seminars and industry projects.
To know about complete fee structure for B.Sc. IT
Special free Classes> of english language for Uttar Pradesh (UP), Bihar, Jharkhand,
Haryana, Uttarakhand Hill Area & Other States Read More...
Project development training on live projects from a well-established IT firms.
What you will learn
- Programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc. for developing software or dynamic
- Software engineering for knowing the concepts of software designing, its implementation
- Basics of computer network to gather know-how of the hardware, technological & software
components that contributes towards effective communication between computers.
- Learning basic organization of computer like its memory, storage, internal registers,
interrupts, communication between hardware & software, etc.
- Basics about Information Technology field in context to business, job, career scope,
opportunities, challenges, etc.
- Mathematical concepts that forms base of computer and its related technologies like
statistical techniques, probability, numerical techniques of representing data.
- Understanding some expert applications like management information system, E-governance.
- Core understanding of various components that are need for software i.e. software
designing, software coding and database.
Special free Classes of english language for Uttar Pradesh (UP), Bihar, Jharkhand,
Haryana, Uttarakhand Hill Area & Other States Read More...
Software is one aspect of computer. Similarly there are many other aspects; one
of them is to know this IT industry from inside out. So there is need of professionals
who have done courses like BSc.IT who can tell how to use software in business,
what is needed by people, how will it be given to people and other such things.
BSc.IT will make you such professional.
This course provides you the platform and opportunities that requires deep knowledge
of information sharing based on technology like :
- IT analyst
- Business Development Executive
- IT Manager
- Application Developer
Other profile you can work on are :
- Computer Information Specialist
- Computer Support Specialist
- Database Administrator
- Enterprise Information Officer
- Graphic Designer
- Hardware and Network Expert
- Information Architect
- Information Security Coordinator
- Information Systems Manager
- Information Technologist
- Legal Information Specialist
- Maintenance Technician
- Online Editor
- Quality Analyst
- Strategic Information Planner
- System Administrator
- System Analyst
- System Designer
- Web Designer Read
This course will let you gain many IT related terms & technology and would help
in knowing the business aspect of it along with the technical know-how. The various
higher education options after Bachelor of Science in Information Technology are
- M.E. (Mechanical Engineering) in computer hardware mechanics
- M.Sc in Computer Science (MSc.CS) for gaining more expertise on computer application.
- M.Sc in Information Technology (MSc.IT) as masters in IT (Information Technology)
- MBA in IT & systems for gaining management skills along with IT which will boost
- MCA (Masters in Computer Application) for post-graduating in computer applications.
- PGDCA (Post-Graduate diploma in Computer Application) is a master-equivalent diploma
course in computer application.
Prospective Employers in India
With the increase in the use of information technology in various aspects of business,
the IT sector in the country has become a boom for the past few decades. There is
vast opportunity of employment, for graduates in many reputed firms. Based on profile,
you can aspire for following work domains :
- Advertising Industry – for online market analysis and information editor.
Online promotion is also included as work profile.
- Animation Industry – As expert on computer aided software and techniques
used in animation
- Atomic Energy Commission – For providing computer based solutions for various
- Automobile Industry – For designing computer-aided design & computer-aided
- Banks – As IT manager for managing the banking financial application and
maintain the server.
- Civil Aviation Department – For providing training in simulated software
- Consultancy Firms – As business analyst and maintenance of online portal
- Corporate World – IT companies for software development and marketing
- Database Design and Configuration – Building database for application and
managing the configuration of servers and client PCs
- Defense Services – Providing computer-aided solutions & technologies for
weapons used in war and security.
- E-Commerce – Developing and maintaining online E-Commerce portals.
- Education and Training – Being associated with education institution
- Graphic Designing – Providing software solution for designing work in various
fields like textile designing, interior designing, etc.
- Health Care Equipment Manufacturing Industry – Providing Hi-tech computer
based machines and equipments for medical facility.
- Indian Railways – For maintaining and developing online ticket booking portal
for Indian Railways.
- IT Industry – Enjoying various work profiles in IT companies
- Research – Can be part of research & development team that take on challenges
for development of technologies in IT and computers like cloud computing, parallel
- Software Testing – Profile for finding bugs & errors.
Research Opportunity in Kalosoft Systems- Our IT company in India
Along with the know how of software development life cycle, the students of this
course will also be given a research opportunity to analyse the requirements of
software from the clients of Kalosoft Systems.
Real time work profiles after doing BSc.IT
BSc.IT course value addition in true sense
- The job profile can be of maintenance of software and hardware setup, at large institutions
or companies for their software and hardware setup.
- BSc.IT professional can also serve as purchase advisor and analyst and can help
organizations to buy software.
- He/she can also forte in marketing of small and large scale software solutions to
large corporate houses in India and internationally.
- Can also chose a development side of software development as career.
- Can take up responsibility to act as bridge between software development and software
selection or analysis.
- This course of study make you future ready for upcoming IT market and digitization
of work at all levels.
- It will give you better chance to build your career and earn money as because of
BSc.IT, you understand IT and management aspect both.
- There is reduction in dependencies over others because now you are technology aware
and thus can as most of the problems you can handle by your own self.
SEMESTER - I
BS101 : Fundamental of Computers and Information Technology–
All about computer
hardware & software along with the use of computers in separate domains worldwide.
BS102 : Programming in ‘C’–
Introduction to rules and syntax of base programming
language i.e. C, developed by Dennis Ritchie & Ken Thompson.
BS103 : Mathematical Foundation –
Mathematics subjects containing basic topics
like set theory, relations, functions, etc. to understand basic mathematical basis
of computer science.
BS104 : Financial Accounting -
Basic understanding of accounting concepts
of book keeping in order to learn the rules & calculations made while formally maintaining
BSP11 : Programming in ‘C’-
Practical learning of C programming language
BSP12 : PC Packages(Introduction to DOS & MS Office) -
for learning basic DOS commands and MS Office software.
SEMESTER - II
BS201 : Data Structures –
Concept of data storage in memory with the help
of representing data using C programming language.
BS202 : Object Oriented Programming using ‘C++’ –
New programming language
which teaches basic concept of object oriented programming paradigm.
BS203 : System Analysis and Design –
The study of basic system composition
and their integration. The subject enhances logical understanding for designing
any software system or physical system as well.
BS204 : Probability & Statistical Techniques –
Extensive study of probability
and its related concepts which are necessary for major problem solving techniques.
BSP21 : Data Structures –
Practical completed with programs written in C
BSP22 : Object Oriented Programming using ‘C++’ –
Practical completed with
programs written in C++ language
SEMESTER - III
BS301 : Computer Based Numerical Techniques –
Study of well-established theorems
and formulas to handle numerical aspects of data & information, within or outside
BS302 : DBMS –
Study of data storage & representation concept which are needed
in connection with software or applications.
BS303 : Digital Electronics –
A subject that will introduce the internal
structure of computer memory, data flow,, interaction with hardware, logic gates,
BS304 : Web technology –
Subject which will introduce the world of internet
BSP301 : Computer Based Numerical Techniques –
Practical done using C or
C++ language to represent mathematical methods into computer memory.
BSP302 : Web technology –
Creating static & dynamic web-pages using HTML
SEMESTER - IV
BS401 : Operating system –
Teaches you basic internal structure & functioning
of operating system.
BS402 : Advance -
RDBMS Added and advanced concepts of database management
like normalization, concept of datawarehousing, etc.
BS403 : Management Information System –
an introduction to nature and importance
of information systems needed at various domains and special emphasis will be given
on information systems designed for management personnels.
BS404 : Multimedia Technology and Application –
study of applications and
tools that supports multiple types of media like graphics, sound, moving pictures.
BSP41 : Operating system –
Practical to be done to understand UNIX operating
BSP42 : Advance RDBMS –
Query based practical to implement concept of database
storage and retrieval of data.
SEMESTER – V
BS501 : Programming in JAVA –
Concepts of core Java programming to learn
syntax and rules of writing programs using Java.
BS502 : Data Communication & Networks –
Tool & techniques used for establishing
network between different PCs and all about the technologies used for communication
of data and information over internet.
BS503 : Network Security –
Learning various threats that may be faced by
data while its transfer over internet and the methods made to make this a secure
BS504 : Software Engineering –
Theory based subjects that teaches various
accepted models & techniques in order to design an effective software by circulating
it in a software development lifecycle.
BSP501 : Programming in JAVA –
Practical implementation of concepts read
in core Java theory
BSP502 : Data Communication & Networks -
Practical includes designing of
RJ45 cable, understanding router configuration, connecting PCs in a network, etc.
BS601 : E-Governance –
A study to know how to create a software that would
handle major functions of governance, in government organizations or private ones.
BS602 : Advance programming in JAVA –
Introduction to advance concepts that
can be implemented using Java like web programming.
BSP601 : Advance programming in JAVA –
Practical that includes formation
of web applications using advanced programming concepts of Java.
BSSM : Seminar –
A presentation before the respective class on any of the
topic chosen like current technologies, gadgets, applications, etc.
BSPR : Project –
A working software or web application designed & developed
using any of the previously learnt language or technology.