Fee Structure for BSc.Animation
Explaining Fee Heads
The above mentioned fee structure contains various fee heads. Each one is introduced
- Tuition Fee: This fee amount is set for providing services of imparting knowledge
for the subjects of BSc.Animation course. The amount mentioned under this head represents
actual academic fee of BSc.Animation course.
- Dress Fee: College uniform is provided by Kelvin Institute to all its students.
The fee amount is charged for providing following stuff:
- Enrollment Fee: Kelvin is affiliated from Uttarakhand Technical University.
Students given admission needs to be enrolled with the university. Student will
fill the enrollment form provided by UTU and will be allocated a unique enrollment
- Examination Fee: BSc.Animation course is of six semester term and external
examinations are conducted at end of each semester, by UTU. Hence, the examination
fee is charged for each semester. The above mentioned amount is yearly examination
- Library Fee: Books of management subjects, general awareness, personality
development, literature, and many others are made available in library for students
to avail. Each student can issue any book for set period of duration. The fee head
of library is for providing the efficient library services to students.
- Hostel Fee: Separate hostel for boys and girls can made available on optional
basis. One can chose to stay at hostel and the amount mentioned under Hostel Fee
head will charged for providing:
- Basic amenities like washing area, geyser, bed, blanket, etc.
- Three time meal i.e. breakfast, lunch, dinner.
- Hostel Security Fee: A fee is charged as Hostel security which is refundable
at time of completing BSc.Animation degree from Kelvin Institute. The fee will only
be submitted if student is opting to stay at Kelvin’s hostel.
- College Security Fee: Security fee of mentioned amount needs to be compulsorily
submitted at time
admission in BSc.Animation or any other course at Kelvin. This amount will
also be refunded at time of completing the graduate course i.e. after three years.
- Registration Fee: Registration form provided at Kelvin’s admission desk or
available online, needs to be filled by every student. The fee is for getting yourself
registered with Kelvin Institute and initiating the further admission processes.
- Transport: Kelvin Institute provides pick-and-drop cab facility for students
living in their own accommodation, in Dehradun. The fee is charged quarterly.
For basic rules of fee submission you can
click to browse the concerned page