Bachelor of Science in Animation - BSc.Animation
Fees : Rs 25500 Per Year
Hostel Fees 4500 Per Month
3 year degree course from SDSUV (SriDev Suman Uttarakhand University)
ScholarShip of 15000 for 80% & above in 12th
6 Sharing: 4500 Per Month
3 Sharing: 5500 Per Month
2 Sharing: 6500 Per Month
Our Placement Stastistics
This is very attractive and imaginative field of study. If you carry the power of
imagination then this would the best choice as course.
To know about complete fee structure for B.Sc. Animation
You can show us your interest in our institute by registering with us. Click here to register with Kelvin Institute
Collaboration with reputed names of Animation and Movie Making industry that would
give an opportunity to the students in this course to showcase their talent and
assignments and get recognised, nationally and internationally.
What you will learn
- Basics of designing like sketching, drawing, model sketching, etc.
- Designing by use of software like photoshop, flash, etc.
- Creating models with clay.
- Writing a storyboard, animation character.
- Creating motion pictures or animated characters.
- Learning basics of 3D animation.
Special free Classes> of english language for Uttar Pradesh (UP), Bihar, Jharkhand,
Haryana, Uttarakhand Hill Area & Other States Read More...
What to say about Animation industry. Everyone appreciates the animation everyday,
whether it is in movies, cartoons, games, advertisements, education, etc. All these
and many others are the domains which would remain wide open for the students who
will take on this course of BSc.Animation.
With its ever growing popularity, there is long-list of job profiles that one can
aim for after completing this course. Some of these job profiles are :
- Storyboard designer
- Audio & Video specialist
- Sketch Artist
- 2D Animator
- 3D Animator
- Character Animator
- Clean up artist
- Film Animation Executive
- Digital Media Entrepreneur Read
Major postgraduate courses that you can choose from after completing BSc.Animation
- M.A. – Animation
- M.A. Graphic Designing
- M.A. Mutimedia
- M.Sc. – Multimedia and animation
- M.Sc Multimedia
- M.Sc. Animation and VFX
- M.Tech Multimedia
Prospective Employers in India
Animation industry in India is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 27% to reach USD 1163
million by 2013. (As reported by NASSCOM)
Generally people think Animation leads to Gaming and Cartoon etc. But it is much
- Entertainment – Advertising industry, Movies, Video games and other similar
entertainments field for designing character and animated videos.
- E-education – Developing packages like concept of smart classes to provided
animated lectures to students of schools and colleges.
- web designing – Designing websites and portals in flash and using other animated
character/design on website to make it more attractive and interactive.
- visual communication – Any domain that required information sharing by means
of videos and audios.
- medical – To educate people regarding various medical diseases & conditions,
specially catering children so that they learn with fun.
- Defense – For presenting visually animated and well-designed map and location
in order to strategize well for war situations.
Research Opportunity in Kalosoft Systems- Our IT company in India
Design and animation related work is always needed in IT company for designing and
beautifying the software, developing projects on E-Learning, etc. Students of animation
of Kelvin would be given a platform to design stuff needed by our software company,
Kalosoft Systems. These stuffs may include brand logos for Kalosoft’s clients, sketch
and animation for E-Learning package, and other similar things.
Real time work profiles after doing BSc.Animation
BSc.Animation course value addition in true sense
- You can work for any industry that requires information sharing in form of interactive
screens, animated characters, animated story line, etc.
- If you have great imagination, you can make great career in character designing
for example mickey mouse is still a popular character, similarly there are many
unique characters in animation films like characters of Despicable Me movie.
- Apart from designing, you can go for variation in video and audio mixing and inclusion
- Bollywood and Hollywood is very attractive field and it will also give you name
and fame in animation for your contribution as animator, editor, director, etc.
- Learning computer animation software will give you opportunity to work as free-lancer
and still earning handsome bucks.
- Animation is ever-growing field since educating people through visually attractive
images and character will always be on high demand. Thus you can take up the challenge
and design your own character that can represent your name and with it, the name
of the company.
- Children are the future of any country. If you could able to teach them maximum
with this interesting manner of animation, you can prove worthy to your life.
- Giving life to objects and expressing emotions out of them is what makes the beauty
of animation. You can also build emotions and imbibe moral values among people with
your pictures and videos.
SEMESTER - I
BSA101: Fundamentals of Computers.
BSA102: Foundation Course in classical animation
BSA103: Principles of Animation
BSA104: Graphic Design
BSA103P: Principles of Animation-PRACTICAL
BSA104P: Graphic Design-PRACTICAL
SEMESTER - II
BSA201: Elements of Preproduction
BSA202: 2D Digital Animation: Flash
BSA203: Introduction to 3D:3DSmax
BSA204: Audio & Video- Editing: Tools & technology
BSA204P: Audio & Video-Editing: PRACTICAL.
SEMESTER - III
BSA301: 3DSmax Advanced
BSA302: Film making Basics
BSA303: MAYA fundamentals
BSA304: 3D Modeling: Maya
BSA301P: 3DS max: Practical
BSA304P: Maya practical_01
SEMESTER – IV
BSA401: 3D Texturing: Maya
BSA402: Rigging & Muscle systems: Maya
BSA403: 3D Animation basics
BSA404: Digital Compositing_01 (Adobe Aftereffects)
BSA401P: Maya practical_02
BSA404P: Digital Compositing_01: Practical
SEMESTER – V
BSA501: 3D Character Animation
BSA502: Lighting & Rendering
BSA503: Maya Dynamics
BSA504: Digital Compositing_02 (Digital Fusion)
BSA501P: Maya practical_03
BSA504P: Digital Compositing_02: Practical
BSA601: Fundamentals of Game Technology
BSA602: Tech animation_01: Cloth Simulation
BSA603: Techanimation_02: Hair & Fur
BSAPR: Project &Portfolio development